Friday, December 30, 2011

The Long Walk

I have been on my walk with Christ since the age of five. That is when the gospel became real to me. I went to school the next day and told my friends about Christ. This was the beginnings of my life as a plower. What is a plower, someone who goes in and breaks up the hard ground preparing it for planting. Many of the ways God uses me is to break up hard ground or shell shock someone so that the hard area of their heart can be broken up and He can get through to them. This is not always easy and nor do people usually like it. I have become comfortable with it now finally after thirty plus years of doing it. So if you are looking for a blog that tells you everything is ok, then look elsewhere I hope to be catalytic to help you step out from behind your own hard ground and become open to the Lord of the Harvest and His plan for you.

1 comment:

  1. I look forward to following this blog! I'm sure it will provide some good stuff :)

    ReplyDelete