Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Have you spent time with Jesus?

This morning I have a question, Have you spent time with Jesus and allowed Him to fill your heart with His love? How can we influence a broken world and lead them into the light if we have not spent time in the light? When we get into tight places we can either only pray about that, or we can spend time with Jesus and make Him bigger than the deliverance. I want Jesus so big in my life that I see Him instead of my lack, troubles, or bondage. IF I see Him as bigger than these things then they are not allowed to drain the life from me. Jesus came that we would have a fruitful joyful life in all things. Paul had found contentment in all things because Jesus was the biggest image in His life. I want that to have Jesus as the biggest picture in my life. Spring up oh well within my soul, spring up oh well and make me whole. The well that springs into our life is Jesus!!

No comments:

Post a Comment