Tuesday, March 4, 2014

This evening the Lord has given me a word for His church.
The last season many have wondered what I am doing, the season has been long and cold full of many challenges. Many feel like failures and that they have not accomplished what I have asked them to do. They have tried everything to hear my voice and step out seeing nothing come together like they thought. Many are ready to quit and go back to Egypt. Egypt is the old way of life before i brought new revelation and deliverance into your life. You think that because of this new revelation and deliverance it promised breakthrough. If I had sent breakthrough in the natural this revelation would not have been tested and buried deep within and caused you to grow and mature into the children I have called you to be. I looked out over America and saw many immature children using My name and not living the fullness of My name. They were playing in the street and watching those who did not know Me pass them by and they did nothing. I had to put compassion into my children and make them see the world around them. I had to change their perspective to something greater than themselves. The problem you are having right now is that you do not see the reward for what you have just gone through. Because you have not seen the deliverance and fruit you thought you would see you are loosing hope and are considering walking away from Me. You want to run to back Egypt. I am a God who has a long eye and I see not only the short time you are on the earth but also the time of eternity that you will be with Me. During these hard seasons you are storing up treasure in heaven and I am saving it for you. You are placing pillars into your children for future generations. So stop looking to Egypt but look forward into eternity and start to find everyone who does not know Me and stand in the street introducing Me to them. Cry out in the street and tell everyone about me like you do for sports, movies, video games or politics. A harvest is here not coming, it is here like America has never seen and My children quit playing and see all of those that can come with you into eternity. And know that I am a gracious and faithful God and you have great storehouses in heaven with the fruits of the labor for the season you where just in. The word for the next season of your life is HARVEST go and REAP!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment