Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Hope Births Vision

This morning this came into my spirit, Hope Births Vision. I am sure that others have said this but I can say that I have never heard this. I am thinking about in God's economy. To have a vision from Him you have to have hope in Him to accomplish what He has said. Jesus said many times the Kingdom of God has come near. This was to bring hope and change their vision of Israel. They had waited for years for the Messiah and were missing Him, because Jesus came at a time of utter hopelessness and did not bring deliverance the same way the judges of the Old Testament had. God is always doing new things and we need to see a greater vision. The way He brought other moves of His Spirit or breakthrough is not the way He is going to bring it this time. We have to have Hope in a God of ever greater abundance and creativity. Is God the God of life and change or of death and stagnation?

No comments:

Post a Comment