Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Prayer

In the last few weeks I have a overwhelming sense that without a major change in our commitment to pray, things are going to be very difficult. I have made a decision to discipline myself to pray three times a day. It has changed my life and personal attitude in how I see things. God has already provided everything needed for us to accomplish the task ahead of us. I believe prayer is the relationship part of the war which rages in us so that we have a change in mindsets to see things from God's perspective. His voice is louder and I do less things from my perspective and I do more from His perspective. I see the fruit of my life lining up with what the scriptures say is what we should exhibit. It is a discipline to get up and sacrifice time and sleep and our priorities to minister to the Lord and build His Kingdom. Seek first the Kingdom of God and then these things will be added to you. Are you praying???

No comments:

Post a Comment