Tuesday, January 24, 2012

What are we called to?

I have fought for years to understand who I am. Actually I have been afraid to be who I am suppose to be. As i look at my life in the Navy and since then. I have had to debate with hundreds of people. Many of my work assignments have been to debate and change the thought process of someone else. When I was at NSSF I was put in the creation of the Work Authorization Group and we had to get every Submarine on the water front to change the way they did business. We spent a month during the development of the group debating and interpreting what the manuals said about work control. Then we had to train all of NSSF to change the way they do business. It was 18 months of fighting everyday with someone. Then I went to Electric boat and more debating in STO and then as a tech writer. Now I am through Bible college and I feel God is showing me my true calling and it will be again debating. I hate debating many would not know that. To change someone's mindset I believe is the hardest thing to do. I will have to continue to pray this through. Maybe you are going in circles because you haven't accepted who you are? Maybe there is a place you have been disobedient and until you rectify that, you cannot step into what God has for you. That is where I am at, God is really waiting on me to get some things done. So I have repented and am moving forward to finish it.

No comments:

Post a Comment