Friday, January 6, 2012

Who are you!!!

The greatest confusion these last few years for me is the question of who am I. Many men have come along and told me that because of the gifting I have this is who I am. So I tried to get those things into my heart and be joyful. I have found that the last few months every time I try to go in a direction for anything that men say is the road God has shut me right down. I am not a Senior Pastor, Church planter, or Youth Pastor. I am a Prophet and I am called to stir up the church in New England. I may be on staff somewhere under someone who loves me and can help me to develop the tools for what I am called to be. I may be there for weeks or months at a time just doing the work to help them and then a suddenly will come and I will go and be who I am. A plower. I may go help with a church plant by praying over the area and have evangelistic meetings for them. But I will be helping them do what is in their heart to do. I have been running after things that just are not me and I am so glad the Lord did not give them to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment